|soooo bored....stole this from nora
||[Jan. 5th, 2005|11:33 pm]
1. What did you do in 2004 that you've never done before?
<>alot...but....to name few....
Went to college, drove out of state
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. No one does. After 18 years, Ive come to think they are bullshit.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No and if I dont get a niece or nephew this year, im disowning my siblings.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Your mom. JK Nora told me to say that. Well, I would like a niece or nephew, and a chanel bag.
7. What date memories from 2004 will remain etched on your memory, and why?
5-4-04..got my car ( i <3 sputnik )
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
helping my mom with everything..being a good gf
9. What was your biggest failure?
getting mad about silly things
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nothing out of the ordinary
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Drewman his camera
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
drew for being the best bf ever nora for being the best friend ever
billy for being there for me too and danielle my friend from school for
always being there and helping me out
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
salon getting hair or nails done...magazines...tennis lessons
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
seeing my bf and college
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
alot but maybe the most rumors and pieces of me
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
studied a little more..appreciated seeing drew everyday now i miss it
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
not so much talking onlkine..such a waste...arguing over silly silly things...complaining
20. How did you spend Christmas?
opened presents in the morning..then from 1 until 4 drew and i were at
my house..ate mommys baked ziti and played uno....then went to drews
grandmas for the rest of the day where billy "insulted" everyone hahaha
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
best thing to ever happen to me!!
23. How many one-night stands?
not a one
24. What was your favorite TV program?
eh..nip/tuck i guess
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
yes but not hate.jus tdislike i guess.....there are definatly ppl i
didnt think twice about thistime last year that now i realize are
vicious and mean ;[
26. What was the best book you read?
interpreter of maladies by jumphra lahiri
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
IPOD i guess...i learned how to use them but i still havent caved and
gotten one myself..or maybe that all those CDRW blank cd's i bought
that didnt work but now DO WORK in my car and new stereo werent a waste
of money afterall..(they only work in new cd players)
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
um..nothing really...winter boots
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
went out to eat with family and drw and nora...18
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
nothing really..my parents not fighting or having drew with me at school the last half of the year
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
34. What kept you sane?
drew and friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
lindsay because every guy loves her and i like her unique red
hair...and i met her once...but now i think shes dumb and my 2005
celebrity may be jessica simpson
36. What political issue stirred me the most?
37. Whom did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
danielle and maria from drew...and cara too
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
take life one day at a time. dont waste time on silly things, live
every moment without thinking too too much, because then it loses its
Most Listened To Albums of 2004:
Green Day-American Idiot..No Doubt-The Singles..Yellowcard-Ocean Ave...lots o' .burned CD's.... </>